Collings Marine is the absolute pinnacle of boat care.
We service, we repair, we repower, we advise, we have economy in mind.
We have nearly all of the latest computer diagnostic software to read information from the heart of your marine engine to assist us in troubleshooting any problems, and also gives us past fault codes and engine history. Beside all this technology, The Owner – James, with very logical and methodical minds that can often diagnose problems that the software cannot.
Our role is to keep your boat on the water. Whilst service and repair are our forte, there are times when repairs are unfeasible, and repowering the boat becomes a whole lot more viable.
Our mobile marine mechanics will service and repair your boat at your location. We are also flexible on times to meet. After you finish work/weekends etc. So call anytime.
- Inboards/Sterndrive Servicing & Repairs – Mercruiser, Volvo Penta.
- Outboards Servicing & Repairs – Mercury, Mariner, Johnson, Evinrude, Yamaha, Suzuki, Honda & tohastsu Outboards.
- Diesel : Cummins, Yanmar, CAT, Volvo Penta and many more.
- Pre-Purchase Inspections – When buying a new boat. Or even before you head out on the water.
- 12V and 24V DC electrical – new batteries, battery switches, bilge pumps, blowers, Dual Battery Systems etc
- Vessel planned maintenance packages – Periodic inspections done to increase the life cycle of your vessel’s assets no matter the size. (Tinnies, Tenders, Trailer Boats, Large Cruisers).